Through sunshine and showers, He is faithful!

Friday, April 8, 2011

under construction

Well, this blog is officially under construction-finally! I've been putting this off and not blogging thinking about this big, scary change for me. I am finally adding some pretty to this simple page. It's definitely a departure for me. I feel like I'm totally out of my element trying to watch tutorials and then apply my new "knowledge" as quickly as possible, so as to not lose it! Whew! I got just a tiny bit done tonight after about an hour of playing and getting pretty frustrated. I even needed Aaron to look over my shoulder just for some added security. Maybe I thought if he were sitting close, I might get caught before I did something that would completely mess-up everything I had already done...even though, I know he was really watching Baseball Tonight instead of my head-scratches and scowls at my computer screen. It's okay, now. :) I'm just making some steps and learning A LOT of new things. I'm excited and a little afraid of this new leaf I'm turning over here. I'm excited about all the new potential my blog has, but so afraid it's going to take a lot of time to make it look like I want it to. Oh well, too late now! I'm all in! Here we go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment