Through sunshine and showers, He is faithful!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

time for some showers

Ok, ok enough with the sunshine around here!  Don't get me wrong on this, I LOVE springtime and the sun and I really don't mind the wind as much as I contribute when others complain about it...ok I complain about it too.  Really, I have been enjoying all the days that Elli Kate and I have been getting to spend outdoors lapping up the vitamin D.  However, there is another side of Spring that I've yet to see, the showers!  I'm really ready for some good ol' long rainy days around here!  I've had my rain boots by the door anticipating those first drops for weeks now.  I've washed my car (finally).  And, Aaron even checked out the cellar just last weekend, because I told him that the Lord was waiting to send rain until he looked in and scooped out the leaves from this fall.  He probably just did it to make me happy.  I'm the only one who gets superstitious about rain and other things like baseball, I guess.  Just kidding...sort of.  Anyway.

I'm happy to report that we have a moderate chance for some rainy weather tomorrow, but it might come with some hail and tornadoes too.  Hmmm...sometimes a girl has to take what she can get, I guess.
My sweet niece has been praying for rain for a while now, and she has been asking her momma (my big sis) in the mornings whether it has rained or not overnight.  So precious!!!  I believe she is the epitome of a faithful prayer life.  She is ready and waiting and even anticipating what she has prayed for everyday!  That's convicting to me.  How about you?  It took an almost 4 year old to show me that, again.
I am ready for the rain, I need to be expecting it to rain, because believe me, I've prayed.  Thank you Zoe!

Thanks for reading y'all!  Come on back sometime! :)  And PRAY FOR RAIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment